True Nirvana

Sunday, September 18, 2005

I've been tagged!

20 random facts 5:04pm

1. I hate it when people litter.

2. I love sitting down listening to random music on limewire.

3. My favorite winter sport involving both boards and snow would probably be snowboarding.

4. I wouldn’t have written this list if I hadn’t been bugged about it.

5. I’ve eaten nachos while watching a movie every weekend since I was 5 (cept now that college is here).

6. Pink lemonade mixed with sprite is the greatest drink ever created & should be sold in cans.

7. Nature = awesomeness which is why my favorite color is green.

8. My dorm room is mess.

9. Penguins, pumas, & dogs are my favorite animals.

10. Math is halfway entertaining to me.

11. I got up during this list to eat right here… wait no here. (5:19pm)

12. If I had a million dollars the first thing I’d buy would be a drink cause I’m thirsty.

13. My favorite number is 333 due to its uber perfect three-ness.

14. Mustard goes on nearly anything including cottage cheese.

15. I’ve had more nicknames than I can keep track of.

16. I can recite 50 decimals of pi in binary code just so fellow nerds will call me their king.

17. I spoke with a British accent when I was really young.

18. If I had a penny for every time I lost a million dollars in a coin flip I’d have the same amount of pennies Erin owes me.

19. I’m unorganized & actually almost just forgot about a team meeting for engineering.

20. I’m lazy so considering I’ve been working on this off & on all day I don’t think I’ll be tagging over 360 people (or any at all for that matter) so uhh… too bad. (11:18pm)

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home