True Nirvana

Friday, June 24, 2005

Oh No Not Another List!

Due to a lack of originality & motivation on my part I have made a favorite list as well. So... uhh without any further ado

7 Favorite Video Games
1. Starcraft
2. Starwars Battlefront
3. Super Smash Brothers
4. Any Final Fantasy
5. Diablo 2
6. Dynasty Warriors
7. Chrono Trigger

6 Favorite Board/Card Games
1. Magic
2. Chess
3. Mastermind
4. Euchre
5. Kemps
6. Balderdash

5 Favorite Inside Jokes
1. The Great Cat Invasion of China
2. Why Alex & Erin like Tomb Raider so much
3. The I before E rule that gets on Michael's nerves
4. Crazed goblin's horrible error
5. Operation TT
(I would've included pink lace or thunder thighs but I fear getting pushed into a pool or beat up by a 2nd degree blackbelt. If I'm missing any others feel free to comment them.)

4 Favorite Pastimes (Other than Magic & video games)
1. Listening to songs I found on Kazaa
2. Snowboarding
3. Tennis
4. Singing P&W at Antioch

3 Favorite Songs
1. Smoke on the Water
2. Seven Nation Army
3. Here I am to Worship

2 Favorite Online Comics
1. Vgcats
2. Nuklearpower

1 Favorite Animal
1. Penguin

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home