True Nirvana

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

When squirrels attack

So anyway life's been awesome down here at Purdue. I'm adapting to the whole college thing a lot better than I expected. I'm actually really enjoying it. Now that I have such long waits between classes it'd be sort of pointless to walk back to my dorm so I just take the time to do my homework right afterwards and relax. I've never really taken the time to just lay down in a patch of grass, listen to music, and watch the world go by before but it's really awesome. Classes are all right I guess math and chemistry are getting pretty hard already. My online chemistry homework was pretty nuts and my math teacher talks really fast with a lisp so it's hard to keep up. I'm gonna try to get involved in a few clubs down here like Catholics on campus and maybe jujitsu lessons. There's always something to do down here. Anyway there was this recent wave of killer squirrel attacks down here and I just can't figure it out. If the squirrels made it all the way down here what happened to all of the lemurs and the duckies? My best guess is that they finished each other off considering they're mortal enemies but who knows. Anyway I'll try to hold off the squirrels till the penguin forces arrive. Wish me luck till then.

3 Remarks:

  • What you don't understand is that the Lemurs are infiltrating the squirrel society. Fear not, as soon as they know enough about the furry little buggers, the end will come.

    leahciM

    By Blogger Mike, at 12:13 AM  

  • Does this mean the lemurs will side with the penguins against a common foe (squirrels & possibly duckies) or are they a seperate faction bent on world domination as well?

    By Blogger Andy, at 9:39 AM  

  • Oh Skippy, you were so right.

    By Blogger Erin Marie Hall, at 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home