True Nirvana

Friday, August 05, 2005

T - 1 Week and Counting

It is decreed that Purdue shall rock. The campus is ginormous and there's always stuff to do. There's even an fnm "right down the hill from Purdue". Not only that but I get to come back and see everyone during all the breaks (Plus I'll see some of you during the Antioch retreats. Ben Modlin and I are going to both of em if we can since we're so close to Carmel). And after a few months away from everyone seeing all of you guys again will be all the sweeter.
In other news this week shall be as hectic as they come. Buying tons upon tons of school stuff, trying to brush up on my math & French, trying to hang out with friends as much as possible, and packing shall be at the top of the to-do-list. Oh awesome, I almost forgot that the 9th Edition boxen cometh today too. HOT DOG! For all of the magic literate out there that read this blog there shall be a draft this Wednesday (to the best of my knowledge). Oh and for everyone that I didn't tell already the last post was merely meant as a subliminal message. Read the first letter of each line and it should spell something (unless you're on Mozilla Firefox or your font size is weird cause then it doesn't always work).

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home