True Nirvana

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Hey Look! More Stuff About Change

I think I've changed this past month more than I have the past 2 years combined. I would spend most of my time playing games to keep myself entertained. I now realize how time I've wasted with this junk. All they do is make their user even more socially and intellectually inept than they already are. Getting involved with Antioch was the best decision I've ever made. I feel as though I know who I am now more than I ever have before. My life seems to have meaning to it and I'm in a much better mood in general. I used to also have a problem with cussing. I would accidentally let them slip at the wrong times during tennis or at home and I would be forced to face the consequences. This problem is almost completely taken care of now thanks to getting involved with the church. My values are much better and my parents seem much happier with me. I feel as though my faith will help me get through the toughest challenges I receive from life in the future.

2 Remarks:

  • Praise God!

    By Blogger Erin Marie Hall, at 9:20 PM  

  • As much fun as the two last comments were, I must instead write a detailed comment categorizing all the reasons why "I could have told you so" is true.

    Ha, just kidding

    Congrats man!

    By Blogger Mike, at 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home