True Nirvana

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Just for more fun

01. Reply with your name and I will write something I like about you.
02. I will then tell what song/movie/icon reminds me of you.
03. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, it would be...
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
06. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
08. Put this in your journal

4 Remarks:

  • Erin Marie Brigid Hall (Celeste/Tink/O'Hall...)
    :)

    By Blogger Erin Marie Hall, at 11:50 AM  

  • 1. I love how energetic and outgoing you are.
    2. Some sort of celtic riverdance music.
    3. Midnight
    4. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
    5. The awesome four movie marathon at my house.
    6. A dove or a hummingbird
    7. How do you keep beating me at magic?

    By Blogger Andy, at 12:07 PM  

  • PICK ME PICK ME!!!

    By Blogger Mike, at 3:07 PM  

  • 1. Your consistant randomnosity
    2. Anchorman
    3. 6:29pm
    4. Spiffy
    5. Probably your B-day party in the 8th grade or some time at Camp Eberhart
    6. A Jackalope
    7. On my way to St. Ives I met a man with 7 wives, each wife had 7 sacks, each sack had 7 cats, each cat had 7 kits. Kits cats sacks and wives how many were going to St. Ives?

    By Blogger Andy, at 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home