True Nirvana

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Guardian Angels Rock

Driving home I was thinking about how I'm not the best driver out there but somehow I've managed to keep a clean driving record with no screw ups. I half jokingly thanked my guardian angel for this and then realized that he's helped me out throughout my life without even realizing it. After this I thought about seeing him in heaven and how speechlessly thankful I'd be to him for helping me get as far as I've gotten in life. So I thought I'd write him a prayer for when I see him so I don't just sit there speechlessly dumbfounded as I often find myself in everydaylife.

Forever watching from afar

You guide me as I drive my car

Ceaselessly standing over me

You fill my life with unending glee

Unbeknownst as I live my life

Freeing it of Satan’s strife

I thank you for all you’ve ever done

To make my life a holy one

And looking back on the paths we chose

I realize that pleasure comes and goes

But happiness in Christ is all I’ll ever need

And I’m glad you’ve helped me plant that seed

Amen

1 Remarks:

  • Sweet prayer! I totally don't think of my guardian angel enough... praise God that you do!

    By Blogger Erin Marie Hall, at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home