True Nirvana

Monday, October 31, 2005

Law Ninja ATTACK!!!

The law ninja prowl the night in search of lawsuits. They wield a deadly jitsu known as lawjitsu. Out of nowhere they attack though not physically, or mentally. They are trained to devastate your wallets. I've been thinking a lot about changing my college major to this fine, fine career. Law Ninjas are one of the most highly regarded unknown societies in the world. Few wield this mighty jitsu but those that do are wealthy beyond comparison. The white belts are often disregarded as harmless but let one slip past your defenses and you might find yourself in debt up to your medulla oblongata. I only speak of this to warn you before it's too late, take heed when performing legal transactions as the law ninja are ever vigilant waiting for a single mistake when they strike. In the immortal words of Thief: "LAW NINJA ATTACK!"

18 Remarks:

  • Pirates are so much cooler...

    leahciM

    By Blogger Mike, at 9:49 AM  

  • Arrr matey! Haha Skippy and I definitely know that!

    By Blogger Erin Marie Hall, at 12:43 PM  

  • Yarr, it definately be true matey but Purdue doesn't have a law pirate program.

    By Blogger Andy, at 3:38 PM  

  • Oh... My...Gosh, i was totally kidding. Ninjas are way cooler. Why did noone defend them!?!?!?!?!

    leahciM

    By Blogger Mike, at 7:40 PM  

  • Ninja could easily dominate pirates in battle but there's a certain novelty to pirates that ninja just don't have. You can't talk in ninja & if you can I commend you for that is no easy task. Hmm I really want to turn my facebook into a ninja version but I need a digital camera...

    By Blogger Andy, at 7:52 PM  

  • Ninja's talk in whispers and shadows.
    They come and go in silence.
    Pirates yell and drink and eat,
    while ninjas sneak and hide and kill.

    If you want to talk ninja you must first be ninja. Their talk is exclusive to those who have embraced silence so as to become part of silence.

    Pirates r smelly 2.

    leahciM

    By Blogger Mike, at 11:15 AM  

  • In a battle it would be pretty close. The ninjas would all be tired from swimming to the pirate ships.

    I still see a bunch of guys in business suits running along roof tops.

    By Blogger Phydeauxs99, at 2:49 PM  

  • Okay, as a total Tae Kon Fooey ninja, I should probably side with my own people. Plus, the bowstaff-weilding ninja coons are totally cooler than some stupid parrots. I believe Michael has forgotten of the Ninja Coons, though they lurk around his house in massive armies. I think they're teaming up with the squirrels, personally. Some kind of conspiracy.

    By Blogger Erin Marie Hall, at 2:57 PM  

  • Ninja would definately own the pirates, but it's not just a matter of who's a better fighter, it's who they really are. Ninja are just expedendable subordinates while pirates rule the seas with an iron fist made of gold (don't ask me how you make an iron fist out of gold). Of course both pirates and ninja lose the battle against samurai. Honor, freedom, and swords that's the way to go. Plus samurai have always dominated ninja throughout history (no joke). I'd just like to point out that I think it's quite humorous that Erin is siding with michael nomatter which side of the argument he's on.

    By Blogger Andy, at 9:59 PM  

  • That definitely wasn't intentional... at all. Like, really.

    I disagree with him often.
    Really, I do.

    By Blogger Erin Marie Hall, at 10:05 AM  

  • I'm just gonna go ahead and throw something out there, if you want it great, if not you can throw it right back. I wanna b-- i mean, clearly you have not played magic recently andy. I don't think there's a samurai deck out there to take on the ninjas. You know it too. Plus, Samurai's are like, I can beat you in battle. Ninja's are like, yeah good luck getting to the battle. No honor necessary.

    By Blogger Alex, at 2:30 AM  

  • "Samurais are like, I can beat you in battle. Ninja's are like, yeah good luck getting to the battle."

    That's beautiful. It should be copyrighted.

    By Blogger Erin Marie Hall, at 8:31 PM  

  • Ok here's a tidbit of info bout em I definately didn't know before, ninja are actually samurai. They are just called ninja during stealth missions, so I was wrong about that whole thing of why samurai are better than ninja.

    By Blogger Andy, at 9:27 PM  

  • Samurai are pansies. To many light side points. Real ninjas (the ones who AREN'T samurai) are almost totally dark side. Which obviously means they win.

    And what Alex said.

    Fish?

    leahciM

    By Blogger Mike, at 7:40 AM  

  • Samurais have swords, ninjas have stars, mini-scythes, bowstaffs, and nunchucks. Yeah.

    My brother says ninjas rock his socks because they can do aerial stunts that samurai can't do because they're weighed down by all the armor and baggy clothes, while ninjas can whisp around like the wind in the night. Righto.

    By Blogger Erin Marie Hall, at 12:40 PM  

  • Ah but pirates can swim. Most of them... on second thought most of them would probably sink like a rock. Well I've finally figured out something that can beat dark ninja anyway, it's a little something called karma. KARMA WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME??!? I miss getting cursed at for playing that card.

    By Blogger Andy, at 3:21 PM  

  • Oye, always Magic talk!

    By Blogger Erin Marie Hall, at 6:45 PM  

  • POST AGAIN BEFORE I DIE FROM BOREDOM.

    leahciM

    By Blogger Mike, at 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home