True Nirvana

Saturday, October 22, 2005

You Are Getting Sleepy...

Whoa… Just got back from a hypnotist comedian. He chose like 12 volunteers out of a 400 person crowd & I was one of em. Apparently I’ve been hypnotized for the past 2 hours though I really didn’t feel like I was. It felt like I wasn’t really hypnotized like I was in complete control but I felt really relaxed & I just wanted to make the crowd laugh. Right now I still feel really weird like I’ve broken out of my shell & I’d walk up & talk to random strangers cause it doesn’t really matter in the end. I hope I keep on feelin like this, sorta reminds me of office space.

Anyway other than that the day has also been quite awesome. My Chem lab was cancelled & my 2nd class of the day is useless so my day started at 8:30 and ended at 9:20. T’was quite a nice feeling indeed. Me & Bill ordered a pizza and watched Boondock Saints. That movie was awesome. Oh apparently we’re all having a movie marathon during break so clear up your schedules this thanksgiving (or Christmas if it falls through). If you guys haven’t seen Boondock Saints it’ll definitely be in that list of movies. Other than that the weekend is here with no Purdue football so I’m gonna have a relaxing one.

Skippy

1 Remarks:

  • Dude, I know. Boondock saints is way sweet. My roommate brought it and I hadn't seen it before. That cop is crazy though, like...clinically.

    The marathon sounds like a blast, although I hope you are bringing your cards home.

    By Blogger Alex, at 2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home