True Nirvana

Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Post That Saved Michael's Life

Who would win in a fight the limbless Black Knight from the holy grail or torso boy from Albuquerque? Would you pay to see a fight like that? Anyway where was I? Oh yes I was writing a post made entirely out of questions right? Well here's the deal if you answer every question in this post I'll give you a prize, or will I? (Woah that almost wasn't a question was it?)

Have you ever noticed that the ice cream man is never around when you really have a craving for a snow cone?

If you had a choice between drafting or having a sealed deck would you rather draft or not do a sealed deck?

If it snows any more in south bend will Swiss be open for thanksgiving? (Weren't there 2 inches or so already?)

Am I stealing Michael's signature line spacing technique?

Is it just me or is this writing style getting really annoying?

Paper or plastic?

Dogs or Cats?

Penguins or Lemurs?

Chimney Imp or Pine air fresheners?

2 Remarks:

  • Ewww... totally the Chimney Imp. Pine air fresheners are DISGUSTING, and really don't cover up smells at all, only make them smell more putrid.

    And indubitably dogs. And neither lemurs nor penguins.

    And paper, so I can write on it.

    And yes, yes, no, first, no, almost, yes, perhaps, the middle of nowhere, I'd sell my soul, first.

    I demand my prize, a million dollar snow globe! Muahahahaha

    By Blogger Erin Marie Hall, at 9:04 PM  

  • Black Night (He'd bleed on torso boy)

    No.

    Dunno.

    It appears so.

    Nope.

    Yep.

    Nope.

    Draft, fo sheezy.

    No.

    YES, YOU SMELLY PIRATE HOOKER.

    Yes.

    Paper.

    Dogs.

    Don't sully me with such nonsense.

    Well, this is the tough one. In the end you get two worthless pieces of cardboard, that do nothing. So instead, since teh PiMp makes better toilet paper, ima choose him.

    leahciM

    By Blogger Mike, at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home