True Nirvana

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Your Toast is Burnt and no Amount of Scraping Will Remove the Black Parts...

I start my job tomorrow morning working in one of the dining courts. I hear it's a good job, bad pay but I have a few friends workin there already so it shouldn't be too bad. I think Bill (my roomate) & I are gonna join the Kendo club at purdue. Kendo is japanese swordsmanship & all around way of the samurai. It sounds pretty cool sorta like fencing but with wooden swords.

I'm gonna talk to Ben Modlin tomorrow to see what's up with the march for life. It's sorta late notice but I've missed the last few purdue youth group meetings so I dunno what's goin on w/ them. I hope I can go down & hang w/ Antioch & Stuebie for at least a little while.

2 Remarks:

  • ILL BURN YOUR TOAST

    By Blogger Mike, at 7:51 AM  

  • Mmmm.. toast.

    So much for M4L.

    Good luck with your Kendo Krap. Taekwondo pwns.


    I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST TYPED THAT HORRIBLE EXCUSE FOR A WORD.

    Shoot me.

    By Blogger Erin Marie Hall, at 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home