True Nirvana

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Kegger in the St. Tom's Basement!

That's a line I never thought I'd hear myself say. Calm down it's just root beer. Since 10:30am this has been one of the best 24 hour periods of my life. Went to daily mass, had lunch w/ the youth group, found out I've been chosen to be one of the 5 leaders for the next PCE (purdue christ encounter) retreat, I signed up for living with antioch house (basically the closest thing to a catholic frat living literally above the church next year), had my LAST physics lab, watched The Passion of Christ, had Taco Bell, went to the Keggeroke (karaoke with a kegger of root beer), and tomorrow there's breakfast club (which hopefully our t-shirts have come in). @ the keggeroke I sang a few songs w/ people but the best was when 5 of us guys dressed up like women & sang oops I did it again by britney spears (I had a dress on w/ a pillow under it to make me look pregnant).

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home