True Nirvana

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Marian Jedi Knights

Considering I am now Marian alumni I think I should have a say in the school's future. We need to change Marian's mascot from the knight to the jedi knight. I mean we already have brothers who are dressed like jedi knights wandering around Marian as though they're protecting it. Secondly how cool would it be at sporting events? We've got a guy with a robe & a lightsaber on our side and St. Joe has what? an indian? I can imagine a jedi deflecting tomahawks with his lightsaber and it makes me oddly happy inside. They can even change Marian's generic school theme song to Weird Al's "Jedi Knight". So far I'm a Warrior Falcon Knight Boilermaker & I only wish that I could've added jedi to that list.

5 Remarks:

  • And when we lose (inevitably) we could all perform a fake japanese honor suicide!

    leahciM

    By Blogger Mike, at 8:04 PM  

  • Being the jedi knights all of our players would be implanted with thousands of midichlorians thus we would never lose. We'll get by on a loophole since technically midichlorians aren't illegal in sporting events yet, just look at Anakin.

    By Blogger Andy, at 8:08 PM  

  • Plus the intimidation factor would be a lot greater if we played Vader's Theme instead of the Marian Fight Song.

    By Blogger Phydeauxs99, at 4:25 PM  

  • Ooh good idea. Mr Rethlake of course would have to do the honors of turning on the song.

    By Blogger Andy, at 6:55 PM  

  • So, hows about another post?

    leahciM

    By Blogger Mike, at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home